Senior Stylist Ami has been at the Raymond Bottone Hair Salon for 2 years, she’s known in the salon for her more modern and caring approach to hair care and loves a chat with her clients.
This week we ask Ami 7 questions to see what separates this extraordinary hairdresser apart from the rest.
Ask Ami any question below in the comments box and she’ll get back to you within 24 hours.
1. If you could have one superpower,what would it be?
I’d love to be able to read minds or change what people do like the girl from Twilight.
2. What would your perfect world look like?
Sunny, happy, green and luscious.
3. Favourite thing to do on a rainy day?
I like to snuggle up under the sheets and put a good flick on.
4. What’s your favourite spot in Brentwood?
I love a new bar in Brentwood called ‘Lot 104’, it’s got a great vibe and a good mix of people.
5. Why did the chicken cross the road?
To see his friend.
6. If you weren’t a hairdresser what would you be?
A actress, I’d love playing different roles and of course a good red carpet party every now and again.
7. When doing hair what’s your inspiration?
My clients are my inspiration, I want them to look the best they can look.
Ami works at the Raymond Bottone Hair Salon Tuesdays, Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays. If you’d like to book an appointment with Ami go to our online booking page or call 01277263060.